Stylecraft Alpaca DK - Fig 6017*

YWA-246-6017

New product

Alpaca DK Fig has deep rich burgundy tones. Test knitters found it hard to believe that it contains only 20% alpaca. The remaining 80% is a premium acrylic ensuring softness and excellent wash and wear qualities. It makes the most of this autumn’s trend for fuzzy and soft textured yarns without being excessively hairy. *LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE

More details

This product is no longer in stock

£ 3.80 tax incl.

Add to wishlist

Data sheet

Yarn WeightDouble Knitting (DK)
BrandStylecraft
Yarn RangeStylecraft Alpaca DK
ColourRed
Tension/Gauge22sts x 30 rows using 4mm needles
Needle Size4mm (8UK, US6)
Ball Length240m/262 yrds
Ball Weight100g

More info

Fibre Content:

  • 80% Acrylic
  • 20% Alpaca

Care Instructions:

  • Machine washable at 30 degrees, gentle wash
  • Cool tumble dry
  • Cool iron
  • May be dry cleaned

If you need any assistance or advice regarding this yarn or related patterns, please contact us and we will do our best to help.

Stylecraft Alpaca DK Patterns:

Stylecraft Alpaca DK Shades:

  • Quick view
    £ 3.80 In Stock

    Alpaca DK Orchid is an impressively soft yarn from Stylecraft whose test knitters found it hard to believe that it contains only 20% alpaca. The remaining 80% is a premium acrylic ensuring softness and excellent wash and wear qualities. It makes the most of this autumn’s trend for fuzzy and soft textured yarns without being excessively hairy. *LIMITED...

    £ 3.80
    Delivery: 2-6 working days
    In Stock
  • Quick view
    £ 3.80 In Stock

    Alpaca DK Teal is an impressively soft yarn from Stylecraft whose test knitters found it hard to believe that it contains only 20% alpaca. The remaining 80% is a premium acrylic ensuring softness and excellent wash and wear qualities. It makes the most of this autumn’s trend for fuzzy and soft textured yarns without being excessively hairy. *LIMITED STOCK...

    £ 3.80
    Delivery: 2-6 working days
    In Stock
  • Quick view
    £ 3.80 Out of stock

    Alpaca DK Fig has deep rich burgundy tones. Test knitters found it hard to believe that it contains only 20% alpaca. The remaining 80% is a premium acrylic ensuring softness and excellent wash and wear qualities. It makes the most of this autumn’s trend for fuzzy and soft textured yarns without being excessively hairy. *LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE

    £ 3.80
    Add to cart More
    Out of stock
  • Quick view
    £ 3.80 Out of stock

    Alpaca DK Cinnamon has burnt orange tones. Test knitters found it hard to believe that it contains only 20% alpaca. The remaining 80% is a premium acrylic ensuring softness and excellent wash and wear qualities. It makes the most of this autumn’s trend for fuzzy and soft textured yarns without being excessively hairy. *LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE

    £ 3.80
    Add to cart More
    Out of stock

Suggested Alternative Yarn: Stylecraft Alpaca Tweed DK

Suggested Alternative Yarn: Stylecraft Life DK & Life DK Prints

Customers who bought this product also bought: